These beautiful clay cactus mugs are made in Santa Cruz by local designer Coco Barrett-Tormey especially for Stripe. We're loving them so much and can't wait to share with you why...
- Each piece is handmade, glazed, and painted meaning there are no two mugs alike.
- Each glaze is unique, whether you enjoy the speckled partially glazed piece, the matte glaze that resembles a desert sunrise, or the clean white and brown look, theres one for everybody.
- The mugs have a thumb impression that adds a lovely detail and better grip.
- We love the crazy varieties of cacti that are carved or painted around the sides. They create such a beautiful landscape on each piece.
- They're made right here in Santa Cruz! We love supporting local vendors and their crafts.