Pot/Dish ScrubberEarth & Daughter
The CASA AGAVE® pot scrubbing brush is an easy replacement for your plastic dish brushes and scrubbers in the kitchen and home. Designed for stuck on food and heavy stains, including for cast iron pots. Can be used on non-stick pans, just be more gentle with it.
Each brush head can be used for 1-6 months. Do not leave any of the wood parts soaking in water, the wood will absorb water and it will cause the wood to swell and crack. Also works to scrub root vegetables and citrus fruits.
- Made in United States
- Dimensions: 2.5″ x 2.5″ x 3″
- Rounded ergonomic Moso Bamboo handle
- Plant fiber bristles made from agave fiber mixed with Palmyra fiber. Lightly coated with non-toxic wood coating to reduce cracking and splitting.
- Medium weight bristles for pot scrubbing
- Use for pot scrubbing, vegetable washing and even general cleaning
- Make sure to not submerge or soak the wooden parts in water. Hang to dry or place in a dry spot after using it.